Shipping charges are based on the contents and destination of your order. To calculate your online shipping charge, please add all desired items to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout. You do not enter any credit card information until the shipping method and cost has been selected.
- US Domestic orders ship by default through UPS as we have negotiated the best rates and can guarantee delivery. You do have an option to upgrade to UPS 2 Day for an additional charge.
- We also offer USPS Priority shipping, which takes 2-3 business days for delivery.
- We have also added a USPS Priority Express flat rate box option for orders weighing less than 2 pounds. This option features guaranteed overnight delivery for smaller orders. This does not apply to posters and oversized items that will not fit in the boxes.
- All orders with PO/APO/FPO addresses can only be shipped via USPS.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING (Including Canada)
International Shipping Options: Shipping costs for international orders vary based on the contents of your order and the country to which the order is being shipped. To calculate your online shipping charge, please add all desired items to your online shopping cart and proceed to checkout. You do not enter any credit card information until the shipping method and cost has been selected.
Basic International Shipping Information:
- International orders ship via UPS Worldwide by default. We also now offer UPS Mail Innovations, which includes individual package tracking for our International customers. UPS Expedited and USPS International Priority are also available at an additional charge. Unfortunately, via USPS we are not provided signature delivery so we cannot guarantee delivery.
- Due to possible border restrictions, International delivery may sometimes take up to 5-6 weeks for delivery. Please contact customs or your local postal service as your order may be held for inspection or duties.
Consolidated Shipping Option: This method is very cost effective as long as you are not in need of the items right away. Please be aware the average shipping times can vary depending on the Country, local Customs offices, and the size of the town being shipped to. These factors can lead to a delay in delivery time.
- Consolidated shipping may take up to 6-8 weeks for delivery in some cases.
- However, average delivery times are typically 2-4 weeks.
- Most cost effective shipping option for International orders.
International Shipping(Canada): Rock and Roll T-Shirts has entered into a special program with UPS for the entry fees, the eBP Program, which is detailed below. Customers are still liable for Canadian duties and taxes.
- Customers will be a charged a flat entry fee of $10.00 for their orders.
- Discount of up to 74% when your total transaction is less than $200 CAD.
International Shipping Information (WITH TRACKING):
- UPS Mail Innovations is a new feature for our International customers.
- Individual Order Tracking is now available, bringing peace of mind as you can now track your International order with this option.
- Average delivery times for most countries are 7-10 business days.
- Payment must be made in advance on International orders.
- We do not accept Cash on Delivery orders.